Food That Burns Belly Fat - Eat These Foods To Burn Fat Fast

It seems like everyone today is wanting to know how to burn belly fat faster. Some people do this with harmful supplements; but there still remains a good number of us that take the natural approach. In order to keep burning belly fat, you need to eat natural foods that keep blood sugar levels low; while controlling the production of the stress hormone, cortisol. The third and final step is to elevate the metabolic rate. This final step can be achieved through diet, but adding exercise to your routine will boost this into overdrive.
There are lots of natural foods that burn fat, some even have a thermic effect. This means that they raise the internal temperature of the body, to promote fat burning. A good combination of foods and exercise will cause you to lose belly fat naturally. Here's a short list of food categories to focus your fat burning diet around.

1. Lean Proteins. Lean cuts of Turkey, chicken and fish are excellent sources of protein, and help to promote the thermic effect, we mentioned earlier. If you eat fish, try a lean cut of wild caught Salmon. You can also use lean beef, but the first three mentioned will be easier on your digestive system. If you add exercise to your routine try to increase your protein intake a bit, say about 30% of your diet. The extra protein will do wonders for promoting healthy lean muscles mass. In addition, the extra protein is also a potent fat burning strategy.

2. Fruits. Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries are great as they are high in antioxidants. These antioxidants help to promote fat-burning and decelerates the aging process. Some fruits such as apples, grapefruits, pears, and oranges are low on the glycemic index. Another category of fruits, called Super Fruits, consist of acai, mangosteen, and goji berries. These fruits have a greater fat-burning effect, than your standard garden variety berries.

3. Vegetables are important to any diet because of their vitamins and nutrients; and contribute to the fat-burning process. Antioxidants found in vegetables and fruits help to eliminate free radicals that contribute to the aging process. Also the fiber content in vegetables help fill you up, which means less potential of over eating. There are lots to choose from, but probably the ones you will want to focus on are your dark leafy greens. These will have the highest content of nutrients and are great detoxing foods to help eliminate waste.

4. Eat Fats to Burn Fat. Yes, it's true, healthy fats are great because they help lower bad cholesterol and prevent food cravings that would normally lead to junk food snacking. Avocados, flax seed oil, olive oil, and coconut oil all help to balance blood sugar levels and prevent insulin spikes. Raw almonds, walnuts, and cashews are great sources of good fats also, along with vitamin E. Eating good fats helps to ensure a balanced diet and helps to increase fat burning.

5. Whey Protein is a by-product of milk that helps to build muscle and burn fat. A common way of using this product is to mix it into a glass of water or milk for a post-workout drink. It can also be added to thinks like yogurts and fruit smoothies. Whey protein is also great as a mid-day snack or a meal-replacement if you're on the go and don't have a lot of time to prep a meal. An alternative to Whey Protein would be to purchase a small supply of a product called 'Muscle Milk'. Basically it's the same concept, just in a ready to consume package.

http://howtogetridofflab.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Steve_Lamothe

5 comments:

  1. Hey Guys…! I love your website! I got my herbs from Dr Akim, who guided me through setting some realistic goals for myself. I just wanted to advise you about Dr Akim,he is the best and his herbs can make you slim and smart in just two weeks..that is why i wrote this post… i was so fat that no man had interest in me because i eat too much fat..i have tried many exercises and medications,but it didn’t work,until i got to meet Dr Akim on a magazine where i got his email address..i had to contact him because i have lost hope..so when i did,he replied and told me what to do and when i got his herbs,i used it and i started seeing changes in my body and i lost weight and now i look so slim,smart ,sexy and fabulous..I just wanted to let you guys know! that Dr Akim is the one and only helper…I really appreciate all your help and how they are geared towards leading a healthy lifestyle : )! All the best! Oh and his email is bestlovedoctor@yahoo.com …or call him on +2348159645271 …thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Jones Clifford from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR Steve. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR Steve, You can reach him via email:(prophetogogalaga@gmail.com...He can solve any problem like,

    (1) If you want your ex back.

    (2) you need a divorce in your relationship.

    (3) You want to be promoted in your office

    (4) You want women & men to run after you.

    (5) If you want a child.

    (6) You want to be rich.

    (7) You want to lock your husband & wife to be yours forever
    .
    (8) If you need financial stance.

    (9) He can make you pregnancy.

    (10) He can cure you from any diseases.


    contact:prophetogogalaga@gmail.com... contact before it will be too late

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm Jessica Morgan from Dallas,Texas..i m here to seek people's advice...please serious people should comment on this post,cos i have been attacked severally on this same post...Here is my story..my husband left me and our daughter to live with another woman,i tried all i could to get him back but nothing worked,I read about Dr Ekpiku online who fix love problems and other problems like unemployment,pregnant problems,bad luck,money problem,healing and many more,i decided to contact him,and he told me what to do to get my husband back,he told me my husband will return to me in 3 days and it happened the way he said..since then we have been happy together,everything is smooth between us..I asked him what i can do to pay him back for his great work,he said i should give him what i feel like,I want you guys to advice me on what i can give him in return of his help to my family...Please serious advice only. you can text me +12434624351 if you have serious advice.or you can also write him on his personal email (Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com)or visit him on website: http://Ekpikuspelltemple.web...)or Tel; +(234)7055029151 for any solution, and you will be grad you did.. thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Olivia Phimzile,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same email supremetemple@hotmail.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPA for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com}, or call +27799527702 Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Olivia Phimzile,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same email supremetemple@hotmail.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPA for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com OR }visit his website on www.supremetemple.com, or call +27611734184 Thanks.

    ReplyDelete